Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Dewa Athena

             Hello ! Now, I'm going to tell you about one of the event at my school. It's called Dewa Athena. Dewa Athena is one of the sports event at my school. It was held four days ago, 25th of March 2017 at Lapangan Bali. I felt so excited for this event. All of the students,from 10th graders until 11th graders can participate in this event or in this competition. For 10th graders it was held at 25th of March 2017 and 8th of April 2017. But, for 11th graders it was held at 23th and 24th of March 2017. Such as :
1. Gobak sodor,
2. Soccer,
3. Volleyball,
4. Estafet,
5. Dodgeball,
6. Tarik tambang,
7. Badminton, and
8. Basketball.

Cara Bermain Gobak Sodor
         
               First of all, we did the opening. I saw the committe was very busy to prepared Dewa Athena. We wore a jersey from each class. We gathered at 07.00 a.m. in Lapangan Bali. But, the competition started at 07.30 a.m. We went to soccer field for played gobak sodor competition. Unfortunately, we lost. The opponent of gobak sodor competition is X Science 10. Gobak sodor is one of the traditional game from Indonesia. Usually, this game is played at school during recess, in the afternoon, and this game certainly like to be played by children.

              The second competition is basket ball. Same as gobak sodor, my class lost in this competition. But, it's okay. We still had an experience in Dewa Athena. After we did a basketball competition, we went to soccer field again to did estafet competition. My friend, Aulia and Raissa joined the estafet competition. My another friend and I are the supporters.
                                    Hasil gambar untuk lari estafet

            Then, we played a soccer in the soccer field. We won that competition. My friend and I felt very happy. But, we must to played a soccer again with another opponent. Unfortunately, we lost.
After that, some of my classmates played a volleyball competition. The opponent in that competition is X Science 5.
                                      Hasil gambar untuk soccer

                And finally, it is the last competition. It's dodgeball. I wanted to joined that competition, but because I came late, I didn't have a chance to join the dodgeball competition. I felt sad. After that, we went to each house for rest. I felt so tired. Dewa Athena ends at 3.30 p.m.
                                    Hasil gambar untuk dodgeball




             



 

1 comment:

  1. Mari ikutin promo khusus imlek hanya di S1288poker
    Ada promo yang sangat menarik di disni
    PROMO ANGPAO IMLEK 2019
    Pada kesempatan kali ini bagi-bagi Angpau kepada setiap member baru untuk berkesempatan mendapatkan promo hadiah imlek TO.

    Info lebih lengkap,silahkan hubungi CS 24/7 kami melalui :
    PIN BBM : 7AC8D76B
    WA : 08122221680
    Twitter : @S1288POKER

    ReplyDelete